Learning Resource Centre
The Learning Resource Centres at both the Uxbridge and Hayes sites provide research facilities at your fingertips where you can research quietly and quickly. Experienced Learning Resource Centre staff are always available to help you get the best from these fantastic resources.
• Course books
• Colour printing
• Open access computers
• E-resources including ebooks from Dawsonera/ ebrary, Britannica Online, Oxford Reference, Oxford Art, Infotrac (newspapers and magazines) and Issues Online can all be accessed by students through our microsite below:
Opening Times (term time) / Contact Numbers
• Monday - Thursday: 8.30am 7:00pm
• Friday: 10am - 4pm
• Uxbridge Campus: 01895 853344
• Hayes Campus: 01895 853740
• Holiday opening as advertised
Learning Resources Catalogue (from Moodle LRC page)
Search for learning resources at the College. All of the resources can be borrowed through Uxbridge College Learning Resource Centres.
Open access study facilities for individual and group study. Silent rooms are available for individuals to work in a quiet environment.
Additional support is available for students with disabilities or special needs. Please contact us and let us know your requirements. Adjustable computer tables, tracker balls, digital magnifiers, large screens and large keyboards are available for use.
Careers and Guidance
University Prospectuses, UCAS information and job vacancy publications are available in the Careers section. Books on interview techniques, CV writing and job applications are also available.