There are Student relaxation areas on both campuses at Uxbridge College and are open to all students who attend the College. These areas offer the opportunity to unwind and enjoy the experiences college life has to offer. You can
- Meet and socialise with other students
- Play cards and a variety of board games
- Participate in tournaments and campaigns
- Use the games consoles
- Find out about forthcoming events and trips
- Obtain NUS cards
- Pick up leaflets and information
- Speak confidentially about any private issues
- Participate in volunteering activities
- Attend various workshops designed to help and support your academic study.
You can also get involved in the Student Council - the executives are based at these centres.