The best short films by students were honoured at this year's Academy Film Awards at Uxbridge College.
The awards were sponsored by filmmaking company mustard-berlin, which also helped coach the students and judged the competition.
The students are on A Level courses in Media Studies in The Academy, Uxbridge College's Sixth Form Centre, and their short films will form part of their qualifications.
The winners, who received a total of £300 in vouchers, were:
* Harmeet Dhiraj - Best Camerawork
* Daniel Owen, Jyoti Mann, Manraj Kaur Malli - Best Editing
* Junior Oyekan, Tyrrell Kadeem-Clement - Best Directing
* Simone Bikram, Nadim Halim, Zaynah Awan - Best Camerawork
* Sia Tondonei, Malvin Mbongo, Prabhjot Khangura - Best Editing
* Pradeep Budha - Best Director
After seeing the film entries, mustard-berlin's Stephen French told the students: "There is a great diversity in your work including a wide range of themes, stills and shots. Regardless of the winners, a lot of you have a great skill and understanding of how to make films. Keep up the good work."