Uxbridge College's Sports Academy (which specialises in football, basketball and cricket) is hosting an Open Evening.
When: Wednesday 14 July 2010 - drop in anytime between 6pm and 8pm
Where: Uxbridge Campus, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ
This evening is the perfect opportunity to:-
• Find out about the latest courses on offer to build on your love of sport for a rewarding career
• Hear first hand about the exciting new £6 million sport and leisure development which includes a new Sports Hall, an outdoor Multi Use Games Area and a new fitness suite
• Meet our experienced sports lecturers and coaches, such as:
Dan Lloyd, Head of Sports School
• Teaches sports psychology, sports coaching, anatomy and physiology.
• Sporting Glory: Commonwealth Games Gold medal winner 1983 for England Basketball Team, captain from 1981-83 and won 55 caps.
Kerthney Carty, Football Head Coach
• Coaches players to adopt a more professional attitude towards football through structured coaching programmes.
• Sporting Glory: Appointed Head Coach of the Anguilla national Football Team in 2008.
Leon Dennis, Basketball Head Coach
• Coaches intensive basketball training sessions to develop individual and team skills to help players progress.
• Sporting Glory: Played basketball at Junior and Professional Level for Derby Basketball Club.