Tickets are now on sale for a high-fashion hair event being run for the second year running by Uxbridge College and Capital Hair and Beauty, at just £3 each.
Hairdressing trainees were chosen at the competition heats in January to take part in the hair fashion show 'Hair Comes Camelot' on 17 March.
The live catwalk show, being sponsored by Capital Hair and Beauty, will take place at the 600-seater Beck Theatre in Hayes, west London and attract salon owners, students and families from all over west London.
The heats took place at Uxbridge College's professional-level hair and beauty training salons at the Hayes Community Campus, west London, which were recently refurbished.
Trainees taking part in the show will include Apprentices from salons in west London, and students funded by the Government's Train to Gain scheme.
Judges at the event were:
* Jo Kearvell, Derry Moody, Lyleatta Simmons and Janine Dixon from Uxbridge College
* Steve Leitt and Ursula Kiser from Visage, Ealing
* Sarah Zasena from Hairshare, South Harrow
* Tina Fox from Mark Thorpe, Yeading
* Adam Van-Elkan, Tangles, Hanwell.
Louise Pegg, team leader for Apprentices at Uxbridge College, said: "We saw some really fantastic, creative work and it was a tricky job for all the judges to select the group who will now take part in the show.
"Our hairdressing trainees have been involved in a number of competitions over the last year and the designs they came up with during the Hair Comes Camelot heats were some of the most creative I have seen.
"It is terrific to have Capital on board yet again - without their support this show, which was a real highlight in the College calendar last year, would not be possible."
Roger Withers, Business Development Director for Capital, said: "This show was such a success when it was launched last year that there was no question about running another. It is great to see the stylists of the future in action and backing this event is a vital part of the work Capital does to give a little back to its communities."
The College offers low-cost hair and beauty treatments to members of the public.
* For more information about hair and beauty treatments offered by students at the Hayes training salons, please call 01895 853666.
* For information about tickets to the show, which cost £3 each, please call the Beck Theatre on 020 8561 8371.