AAT Diploma in Accounting and Business (Level 2)
5 GCSEs grade A*-C (grade 9 - 4) including English and maths. You will also need to take entrance tests in numeracy and literacy.
Who is the course for
This course is for those who are good with numbers, like to keep things balanced and have an interest in accounting this course provides you with the skills demanded by employers. You will achieve a nationally recognised qualification which can lead onto the full AAT Accounting qualification and AAT membership.
Course units include:
- Bookkeeping transactions
- Bookkeeping controls
- Elements of costing
- Using accounting software
- Working effectively in finance
- Business communications & personal skills
- Developing lifelong learning skills
- Introduction to payroll
- Introduction to Business & Company Law
Where next - Further Studies
AAT Level 3 in Accounting.
Where next - Job Opportunities
Accounting support staff, finance assistant/administrator
Last updated: 5 July 2017
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to:
Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.
- Uxbridge Campus: Course Starting Mon 04 September 2017
Duration: 1 Year(s)
Where: Uxbridge Campus
When: Monday-Friday 09:00 to 17:00