AAT Level 2 Foundation Award in Accounting Software - PT Saturdays
This is a basic entry-level qualification. With this qualification, there is no need for any prior accounting knowledge. However, basic understanding of double entries, receivables, payables, cash Vs credit transactions desirable. Some accounting work experience is ideal but optional.
Who is the course for
This course is for those looking to develop accounting software skills, already working in finance and looking for formal recognition of their skills people wanting to work in bookkeeping in a finance department or as an independent professional.
SAGE 50 Accounting software - use a computerised accounting system (SAGE):
- to create new business/company
- to create customers and suppliers record
- to enter accounting transactions, perform a reconciliation, correct errors and produce a range of reports, maintain the security of accounting information using passwords and backup routines.
How is the course assessed
1 computer based test
Where next - Further Studies
- AAT foundation certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT foundation certificate in Accounting
Where next - Job Opportunities
The Foundation certificate in Accounting software can lead to employment as:
- Trainee Accountant
- Accounts Assistant
- Bookkeeping Assistant.
Last updated: 18 January 2018
How to Apply
You can enrol and pay online for this course. Please click the orange Enrol Now button below.