AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting - PT Day
Full achievement of AAT Level 2 or equivalent accounting knowledge. An interview is required and candidates may be asked to take entrance tests in numeracy, literacy and accounting.
Who is the course for
Accountancy staff who wish to gain a professional qualification and students progressing from Level 2
The course is made up of the following units:
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Prepare final Accounts for sole Traders & Partnerships
- Management Accounting: Costing
- Indirect Tax
- Spreadsheet Software - exam under one unit synoptic
- Professional Ethics - exam under one unit synoptic
The emphasis is on practical, work- based situations, with the aim of improving students’ theoretical understanding of bookkeeping and accountancy.
In addition to College attendance, students must be prepared to commit at least five hours per week.
How is the course assessed
There is a computer based exam for each of the six units. Previous completion of similar units could be accredited.
Where next - Further Studies
Successful students can apply to move on to the Level 4.
Where next - Job Opportunities
Please note: Fees charged do not include AAT membership fee or books. Once enrolled, you will be required to register with AAT and pay the student membership fee directly to AAT. We will let you know which books you will need for your course and where you can buy them from.
Last updated: 07 June 2019
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to: Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.