Art & Design
If you have a creative mind, enrol on one of our art & design, fashion & textiles or graphic design courses and take your first step towards a career within the creative arts.
- Work with a vast range of 2D & 3D disciplines including drawing & painting, ceramics, printmaking, woodwork, graphic & digital design, print multimedia, spatial & interior design, photography, textiles, fashion design and construction.
- Build your industry knowledge by working on live briefs, subject & pathway specific work experience opportunities and public exhibitions.
- Participate in competitions, which include corporate redesigns, logo creation, live client briefs, advertising campaigns and graphic work for exhibition publicity.
- Get involved in Creative Week – Creative Studies annual event showcasing our students’ talents with art exhibitions, installations and a fashion show.
- Make the most of our excellent facilities, including new purpose built art & design studios and specialist print, 3D, ceramics and fashion workshops with industry-standard equipment and machinery
You maybe interested in:
- Uxbridge College Fashion & Textiles courses
- Virtual Open Day recording of the Art & Design session for courses in September 2021
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your level & choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button on the desired course page.