Art & Design
Help shape the world around you with an exciting and rewarding career in the creative industries. Enrol on a visual arts course and take your first steps towards a career within the creative arts. Through working with industry experienced lecturers, exciting live briefs and visits by industry professionals you will explore your potential and stretch your visual talents.
What’s it like in Art, Design & Media?
- Work with a vast range of 2D & 3D disciplines including drawing & painting, ceramics, printmaking, woodwork, graphic & digital design, print multimedia, spatial & interior design, photography, fashion design and construction.
- Build industry-related experience by working on live briefs, subject & pathway specific work experience opportunities and public exhibitions. Furthermore, you could gain the chance to participate in competitions, which have included corporate redesigns, logo creation, advertising campaigns and graphic work for exhibition publicity.
- Take part in Creative Week – Creative Studies annual event showcasing our students’ talents with art exhibitions, installations and a fashion show.
- Design and create original artwork to showcase at public art exhibitions.
- Progress to prestigious art and design colleges & universities both within London and nationally including UCA and the University of the Arts London.
Want to see more? Click here to view our gallery.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your level & choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button on the desired course page.