Art & Design
If you have a creative mind, enrol on one of our art, design or graphic design courses and take your first step towards a career within the creative arts.
- Work with a vast range of 2D & 3D disciplines including drawing & painting, ceramics, printmaking, woodwork, graphic & digital, design, print multimedia, spatial & interior, design, photography, textiles, fashion design and construction.
- Build your industry knowledge by working on live, briefs, subject & pathway specific work experience, opportunities and public exhibitions.
- Participate in competitions, which include corporate redesigns, logo creation, advertising campaigns and graphic work for exhibition
- Get involved in Creative Week – Creative Studies annual event showcasing our students’ talents with art exhibitions, installations and a fashion show.
- Check out our Virtual Open Day recording for Art, Design, Fashion, Graphics & other subjects here.
- Interested in fashion? We offer that too! Click here for more details
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your level & choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button on the desired course page.