UAL Level 3 Diploma/Extended Diploma in Art & Design (Graphic Design)
5 GCSEs grade 9-4 (grade A*- C) preferably including both English & maths or a relevant Level 2 qualification at merit or above. You need to show a varied portfolio of creative work and attend an interview.
Who is the course for
Develop your graphic design style further to prepare for a career in this fast-moving and exciting industry!
- print and digital design work
- computers in art and design
- word and images in graphic design
- typeface and letter form
- website design.
As well as studio-based lectures you will visit galleries and museums. In addition you are given the opportunity to get involved in live briefs, work placements widening participation university programmes.
Where next - Further Studies
Progress from the Diploma to the Extended Diploma in Art & Design - Graphics. After completing the Extended Diploma progress onto a higher education course.
Where next - Job Opportunities
You can gain employment in advertising agencies, graphic design studios, design departments in large companies and publishing houses.
Last updated: 31 October 2019
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to: Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.