UAL Level 3 Applied General Diploma in Art & Design - Graphic Design
5 GCSEs grade 9-4 (grade A*- C) preferably including both English & maths or a relevant Level 2 qualification at merit or above. You need to show a varied portfolio of creative work and attend an interview.
Who is the course for
Develop your graphic design style further to prepare for a career in this fast-moving and exciting industry!
- print and digital design work
- computers in art and design
- word and images in graphic design
- typeface and letter form
- website design. As well as studio-based lectures you will visit galleries and museums. In addition you are given the opportunity to get involved in live briefs, work placements widening participation university programmes.
Where next - Further Studies
At the end of the Diploma year you will undertake an externally set and assessed Final Major Project which will contribute to your progression onto the Extended Diploma year and form part of your final grade. After completing the Extended Diploma you can progress onto a higher education course.
Where next - Job Opportunities
You can gain employment in advertising agencies, graphic design studios, design departments in large companies and publishing houses.
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to: Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.