Beauty therapists and make-up artists are in demand - train to become part of this exciting and rapidly growing industry. With such fast-moving trends, the range of treatments offered in our salons is constantly developed to meet the needs of clients.
What's it like in Beauty Therapy ?
- Learn from tutors with extensive knowledge of the industry, who understand what you need to do to flourish. Using top-quality salon products including Dermalogica and Love Your Skin, your tutors will support you with the theory and practical elements of the course and encourage you to exceed your expectations.
- Develop your skills in our brand new media make-up studio, using the latest SFX make-up resources. Develop your knowledge further with visits from industry specialists and trips to trade shows and exhibitions.
- Work experience provides a key role in developing employability skills further, with past students attending placements at Pinewood Studios and Imagine Spa.
- Take part in the end of year show, competitions, regular development activities at local community events and host pamper days, where you have the opportunity to showcase your skills.
- Students have gone on to secure employment in a wide range of beauty salons and spas.
- Work with real clients in our Distinction salons, which are open to the public. To book an appointment please call 01895 853666.
Distinction our top quality beauty salons, based at the Hayes Campus, are open to the public, offering a wide range of beauty treatments at a highly discounted price.
Click here for a pricelist or to make a booking call 01895 853666.
"We have all the equipment needed for both the practical and theory lessons. As the lecturers have all worked in the industry, they know first-hand what it’s like and are able to teach us the relevant skills to succeed in the beauty industry. I truly believe they have our best interests at heart and tailor the teaching to our needs"