Train to become a part of the exciting and glamorous, beauty industry. Learn beauty therapy, hair and make-up, massage skills and more, while working with real clients in our in-house salons and studios.
- Learn from our industry experienced tutors, who bring a wealth of knowledge from the industry and understand exactly what you need to succeed in this field
- Develop your special effect make-up skills in our brand-new media make-up studio. This course is taught by Sita Gill who won the BABTAC & CIBTAC Make-Up Artist of the Year Award in 2019 (and 2017!) and who has a wealth of experience working with celebrities in film and television.
- Train in our specialist salon - Distinction, work with real clients, using the best quality products, including Dermalogica.
- Develop your knowledge further with planned workshops from industry specialists, trips to trade shows and exhibitions and exciting opportunities to enter industry competitions.
- Work experience provides a key role in developing employability skills further, with past students attending placements at Pinewood Studios and Imagine Spa.
- Check out our Virtual Open Day recording for Beauty Therapy & other subjects here.
Distinction is our top quality beauty salon, based at the Hayes Campus. We are open to the public, offering a wide range of beauty treatments at a highly discounted price.
Click here for pricelist or to make a booking call 01895 853666.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your level & choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button on the desired course page.