Introduction to Make-Up
Who is the course for
This two day course, studied over two weeks has been designed for those people who want to learn the principles of make-up application which could lead to a career in make-up artistry. Every good make-up application needs to start with an excellent skin care regime, so you will learn how to diagnose skin types and conditions which will lead to advising the clients and increasing your knowledge on the best products to use. You will also learn the basics for a day make-up application and can progress onto the Intermediate Make-Up course.
Two day delivery.
Day one: Skin care
- Health and Safety
- Contra indications
- Skin care products and their uses
- Correct procedure to perform basic facial, including mask application
- Skin analysis
- Diagnose skin types and correct skin care products
Complete Knowledge check.
Day two: Day make-up application
- Product training
- Colour theory
- Demonstration for basic make-up
- Learners to prep skin using previous knowledge
- Complete day make-up application
Complete Knowledge test
For further information please contact our Information, Advice and Guidance team on 01895 853333.
How to Apply
You can enrol and pay online for this course. Please click the orange Enrol Now button below.
- Hayes Campus: Course Starting Sat 30 September 2017
Duration: 2 Week(s)
Where: Hayes Campus
When: Saturday 09:30 to 16:30
Total College Fee: £140.00