InstaGlam Make-up - PT Evening
No entry requirements for this course however some make-up skills would be an advantage.
Who is the course for
This course is suitable for individuals who are interested in make-up and would like to widen their make-up skills and techniques.
- Skin preparation
- Enhancing cheek bones
- Defining eye brows
- Creating a flawless finish to the skin
- Creating an iconic eye shadow and eye liner application
- Application of eyelash strips
How is the course assessed
There is no assessment however you will be trained by a qualified make-up artist
Where next - Further Studies
Media make-up Level 2 Beauty therapy
Where next - Job Opportunities
No qualification Enables you to work on friends and family
This course will be delivered in our make-up studio by a professional make-up artist. You will learn creative and high fashion techniques, which are current to industry.
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to: Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.