C&G Level 1 Diploma in Plumbing Studies (7202-01)
4 GCSEs at grade E (grade 2) or above including English, maths and science, plus a good school report commenting on attendance, punctuality, behaviour and commitment.
Who is the course for
Take your first steps into the plumbing industry and learn about fundamental plumbing systems.
Course units include:
- work on plumbing materials in a realistic plumbing environment
- learn about health and safety
- environmental protection measures
- hand tools
- workshop practices.
You will be assessed on theory and practical work and build a portfolio of evidence.
Where next - Further Studies
C&G Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing Studies or another qualification which will prepare you to go into employment in plumbing and heating.
Where next - Job Opportunities
Employment in plumbing and heating industry.
Last updated: 9 November 2016.
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to:
Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.
- Uxbridge Campus: Course Starting Mon 04 September 2017
Duration: 1 Year(s)
Where: Uxbridge Campus
When: Monday-Friday 09:00 to 17:00