BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Construction & Built Environment
5 GCSEs at grade C or above, including maths, science and English or an equivalent related Level 2 qualification.
Students with other relevant qualifications with appropriate industry experience will be considered individually.
Who is the course for
This qualification is for people thinking about a career in Building Services Engineering / Civil Engineering. It gives learners the knowledge, understanding and skills that they need to prepare for employment. This qualification also provides career development opportunities for those who are already in work, and through articulation to higher education, degree and professional development programmes.
- Health, safety and welfare in CBE
- Sustainable construction
- Mathematics in CBE
- Construction technology and design in construction civil engineering
- Graphical detailing in construction and civil engineering
- Project in CBE
- Building services control systems
- Building services science
- Electrical principles in BSE
- Tendering and estimating in construction.
Lectures, practical work, tutorials, private study period, projects and assignments.
Where next - Further Studies
- Higher education, foundation degree or HND
- Extend the specialist nature of the subjects you have studied
- Professional development programme.
Where next - Job Opportunities
- Specialist area of employment
For further information, please contact the Information, Advice and Guidance team on 01895 853333.
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to:
Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.
- Uxbridge Campus: Course Starting Mon 04 September 2017
Duration: 1 Year(s)
Where: Uxbridge Campus
When: Monday-Friday 09:00 to 17:00