C&G Level 3 Diploma in Gas Utilisation (6014-04)
Relevant Level 2 plumbing qualification would be an advantage or GCSE grades A*-C (grade 9 - 4), plus a good school or college report commenting on attendance, punctuality, behaviour and commitment.
Who is the course for
Take your knowledge to the next level and develop your career by learning about plumbing installation and maintenance and wet central heating systems
Course units include:
- plumbing installation and maintenance
- wet central heating systems
- safety in gas utilisation
- scientific principles in gas utilisation
- combustion and properties of gas
- gas safety
- the use of hand tools and workshop practices.
You will be assessed on theory and practical work and build a portfolio of evidence.
Where next - Further Studies
Apprenticeship work with a Gas Safe Registered Engineer or an HNC/D in Construction.
Where next - Job Opportunities
Gain employment in the gas industry and with additional on-site experience you can work towards becoming a Gas Safe qualified engineer and become self-employed.
Last updated: 12 January 2018
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to:
Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.
- Uxbridge Campus: Course Starting Mon 03 September 2018
Duration: 1 Year(s)
Where: Uxbridge Campus
When: Monday-Friday 09:00 to 17:00