Gain the vital skills and knowledge for a career in business. Develop skills you need to succeed in sales, law, marketing, finance, administration and accounting. You will be challenged to think critically about a variety of business situations and propose solutions to real world problems.
- Participate in business challenges and put your entrepreneurial skills into practice by creating and promoting a product or raising funds for charity.
- Experience the world of business life through guest speakers and taking part in branded assignments from companies such as Coca-Cola
- Enhance your studies through a variety of enrichment activities including trips to Disneyland, Mercedes World, and Wembley Stadium. These
visits provide an opportunity to understand and bring the theory alive plus they are an informative and practical way of seeing business in action.
- Previously our students have been on work placements to Marriott Hotels, Metro Bank, British Airways, Matalan, Boots and local estate agents.
- Check out our Virtual Open Day recording for Business & other subjects here.
Access to Higher Education
If you are hoping to go to university but do not have a Level 3 qualification, we offer an Access to Higher Education Diploma in Business - please click here for further details.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your level & choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button on the desired course page.