Kick-start your career in sales, law, marketing, finance, administration and accounting with our business courses. Improve your knowledge and understanding of business fundamentals and build core competencies.
- Alongside theory, learn entrepreneurial skills by participating in business challenges such as product promotion,branded assignments from companies, raising funds for charity and more.
- Experience business in action through guest speakers, case studies, podcasts, trips and other enrichment activities which bring classroom theory alive.
- Gain a hands-on approach to learning the ropes of a business with work placements.
- Benefit from our excellent connections with the local chambers of commerce to enhance learning.
- Build your accounting skills with professional AAT accounting qualifications, with part-time options offered via a flexible, blended learning module with online and on campus provision.
You maybe interested in:
- Access to Higher Education: If you are hoping to go to university but do not have a Level 3 qualification, check out our Access to Higher Education in Business course.
- Virtual Open Day recording of the Business and Accounting session for courses in September 2021
- Uxbridge College Accounting courses
- Click the image below to see where our Business students progressed to:
Interested in Apprenticeships?
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your level & choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button on the desired course page.