BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Business
5 GCSEs grades A*-C (grade 9-4) including English and maths or 90 Credit BTEC in a Business qualification at merit or above, with GCSE English and maths at grade C or above.
Who is the course for
Students looking to progress from 90 Credit Level 3 qualification and would like to develop their study learning a further 9 units with either respectively have an Interest in running a business or going onto Higher Education.
A continuation from 90 Credits the BTEC Extended Diploma in Business provides a further 90 credits totaling a 180 credit Extended Diploma.
Students will study pre-selected units covering a range of business skills:
- Human resource management
- Starting a small business
- Market research
- Managing a business event
- Aspect of contract law
Pathways - options of either: Finance, Law or Generic Business.
Lectures, workshops and assignments.
How is the course assessed
Unit assignments with pass, merit or distinction.
Where next - Further Studies
Progress from the Extended Diploma in Business onto a higher education course.
Where next - Job Opportunities
Many of our students go on to study Business at university or to pursue careers in junior management.
Last updated: 4 April 2017
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to: Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.