BTEC L3 National Extended Certificate In Business (RQF)
5 GCSEs grade A*- C (grade 9 - 4) including English and maths, or a BTEC Level 2 qualification at merit or above with GCSE English and maths at grade C (grade 5/4) or above.
Who is the course for
This 2 year course is an advanced vocational course for students with a keen interest in business and how it operates.
Year 1 = BTEC Level 3 Extended Certificate in Business (RQF), Year 2 = BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business (RQF)
Students will study the following core units:
- Unit 1 Business environment
- Unit 2 Business resources
- Unit 3 Introduction to marketing
- Unit 4 Business communication
- Unit 5 Finance
- Unit 6 Business Accounting
Get involved in business challenges and take advantage of guest speakers and visits to enhance your learning.
How is the course assessed
The course is assessed through a variety of assessment methods
Where next - Further Studies
Progress from the 60 credit Subsidiary Diploma to the 120 Diploma in Business. After completing the Extended Diploma progress onto the BTEC Level 4 HNC/Level 5 HND Diploma in Business at Uxbridge College
Where next - Job Opportunities
A variety of roles, such as marketing, accounting, human resources and administration.
Last updated: 20 July 2020
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to: Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.