BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate In Business (RQF)
5 GCSEs grade 9-4 (grade A*- C) including both English & maths or a relevant Level 2 Extended Certificate qualification at pass or above.
Who is the course for
This 2 year course is an advanced vocational course for students with a keen interest in business and how it operates.
Year 1 = BTEC Level 3 Extended Certificate in Business (RQF), Year 2 = BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business (RQF)
Students will study the following core units in Year 1:
- Unit 1 Business environment
- Unit 2 Business resources
- Unit 3 Introduction to marketing
- Unit 4 Business communication
Get involved in business challenges and take advantage of guest speakers and visits to enhance your learning.
How is the course assessed
The course is assessed through a variety of assessment methods
Where next - Further Studies
Progress from the National Extended Certificate to the Diploma in Business. After completing the Diploma, learners can progress on to an apprenticeship or employment.
Where next - Job Opportunities
A variety of roles, such as marketing, accounting, human resources and administration.
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to: Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.