CIPD Level 5 Certificate in Human Resources Management - PT Evening
Learners should have worked or be working in HR, they should also ideally have a Level 3 CIPD.
Who is the course for
This course is for those who have completed the Level 3 Foundation course, Certificate in Human Resource Practice or has substantial experience as an HR generalist. The Level 5 course gives you the opportunity to further develop your professional HR knowledge and behaviours to operate at a more strategic managerial level within the organisation. As well as providing you with deeper strategic insights into how HR can add value you will develop your critical thinking and behaviours to aid you to becoming a credible role model.
- Business Issues and the Context of Human Resources
- Developing Professional Practice
- Using Information in HR
- Resource and Talent Planning
- Employment Law
- Improving Organisational Performance.
Presentations, case studies, role play, group discussions.
How is the course assessed
A written assignment for each module has to be submitted for assessment.
Where next - Further Studies
Students can go on to complete the Advanced Level 7 qualification.
Where next - Job Opportunities
Employers seek applicants who hold a CIPD professional qualifications when recruiting and these qualifications are recognised not only in the UK but abroad.
Students are required to become members of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development within one month of enrolment at the cost of approx. £138 which may be paid in instalments
Last updated: 01 June 2020
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to: Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.