BTEC Level 1 Diploma in Business Administration
No entry requirements are required but you must have an interest in business.
Who is the course for
Develop the skills to start a career in business and administration.
Course units include:
- Business communications
- Professional behaviour for the office
- Handling mail and calls
- Supporting business meetings
- Working in business
- Health and safety
- Personal effectiveness
- Preparing for work.
Full-time attendance with lectures, group work, assignments, presentations and workshops.
How is the course assessed
Assessment is 100% course work. This may include: oral examination, class tests, reports, role play or presentations. Functional Skills is exam assessed.
Where next - Further Studies
BTEC Level 2 Extended Certificate in Business.
Where next - Job Opportunities
Into employment in a junior role in business, retail or administration.
Last updated: 12 January 2018
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to:
Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.
- Uxbridge Campus: Course Starting Mon 03 September 2018
Duration: 1 Year(s)
Where: Uxbridge Campus
When: Monday-Friday 09:00 to 17:00