BTEC Level 1 Introductory Diploma in Business
No entry requirements are required but you must have an interest in the subject area you are applying for. You will have a College interview and references may be taken up.
Who is the course for
This course is for those wishing to develop skills to start a career in the business sector.
Business topics include:
- Finding a business in your local area
- Branding a product
- Recording income and expenditure
- Communicating with customers and
- Presenting a business idea.
You will also be undertake units in personal development such as being organised, developing a personal progression plan and researching a topic.
Full-time attendance with lectures, group work, assignments, presentations and workshops.
How is the course assessed
Assessment is 100% course work. This may include assignments, class tests, reports, role play and presentations. The English and Mathematics elements are examination based.
Where next - Further Studies
BTEC Level 2 Extended Certificate in Business.
Where next - Job Opportunities
Into employment in a junior role in business, retail or administration.
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to: Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.