OCR L2 Cambridge Technical Diploma in Business Administration
5 Grade 2's including English or a Level 1 in Business
Who is the course for
This is a vocational course for students who are 19 or above with a keen interest in business administration and how it operates. This course can lead to further study or employment.
Course units include:
- Principles of working in business administration
- Understand the role of an administrator
- Use social media for business purposes
- Provide administrative support
- Follow administrative practices and create procedures
- Communicate in a business environment
- Support the organisation of an event
Lectures, IT workshops, discussions, group and individual project work.
How is the course assessed
Range of assessment methodologies, including 2 examination-based units, controlled assessments and time limited assignments.
Where next - Further Studies
Access to Higher Education or BTEC Level 3 Diploma / Extended Diploma in Business
Where next - Job Opportunities
Employment in a role within the business or corporate sector.
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to: Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.