Catering & Hospitality
Develop your passion for cooking and the skills to offer top service to prepare for a career in restaurant kitchens or front of house.
The restaurant, at the Hayes Campus, is open weekdays and on selected evenings so come along and sample the food for yourself!
For more information or to book a table please call 01895 853730.
What’s it like in Catering & Hospitality?
- Our highly experienced chefs and front of house professionals have vast ranging industry experience in gastro-pubs, hotels and fine dining restaurants.
- Hone your culinary skills in our industry-standard kitchen and enhance your front of house service skills to provide a fine dining experience.
- Showcase your cooking and serving skills with regular lunch service in Revisco, our on-site restaurant, featuring a regularly changing and exciting menu. The restaurant is open to the public for lunch service – to book a table call 01895 853730.
- Provide a high-quality dining experience with creative menus inspired by world cuisine, plus cater for and serve at a variety of high-profile internal and external functions.
- Work placements provide a key role in developing employability skills and past students have attended placements at Odette’s Restaurant, Charlotte’s Place, The Grove Hotel and Hard Rock Café.
- Former students have been employed in high-end restaurants and private member’s clubs.
"The facilities are excellent and we have everything we need to learn all aspects of catering and hospitality. The staff are always helpful and there to answer any questions. As they have worked in the industry they know what it’s really like and in turn they are able to teach and guide us to prepare us for the real world of catering"
Want to see more? Click here to view our gallery.