Professional Cookery & Hospitality
- Learn and showcase your cooking and service skills in our industry-standard kitchen and our on-site restaurant – Revisco - featuring a regularly changing and exciting menu.
- Acquire your knowledge and skills from our industry experienced staff and cook for and serve at a variety of high-profile internal and external functions, under their guidance and supervision.
- Gain a hands-on approach to your learning and develop your employability skills with our work placements. In the past students have attended placements at Odette’s Restaurant, Charlotte’s Place, The Grove Hotel, Hard Rock Café, The Ivy University, Angela Hartnett, Gilbert Scott, Cinnamon Kitchen and Hilton Garden Inn.
- Revisco is open to the public for lunch service and a range of gourmet nights – to book a table call 01895 853730.
You maybe interested in:
- Virtual Open Day recording our Professional Cookery and Hospitality session for courses in September 2021
- Revisco - Our in-house bistro style restaurant
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your level & choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button on the desired course page.