Computing & Information Technology
Information technology and computing skills are needed for every aspect of life and skilled professionals are in demand to ensure the smooth running of systems and networks. Our courses cover a range of skills from beginner to advanced level.
What’s it like in Computing?
- Gain all the skills needed to develop your career in networking, systems support, software development, cybercrime and security.
- Take up the fantastic opportunity to participate in nationwide workshops – a former student was selected for a one week internship with BA and TATA, with the prospect of full-time employment after completing her course.
- Train in the software being used in industry, using the latest high-spec PCs and equipment to ensure the skills you learn are in-line with the needs of employers.
- Industry expert teaching staff provide you with the skills you need to build your knowledge and experience to develop your career as an IT professional.
- Fantastic employer links with major companies including British Airways, Sony, Rackspace, TATA, Sky and Pinewood Studios.
- Many students progress to higher education with an BTEC Level 5 HND course at the College and on to prestigious universities including University College London, University of Westminster, University of Greenwich, University of Hertfordshire and Staffordshire University.
"The lecturers are all friendly, easy to talk to and very knowledgeable about the subject. They are helpful and willing to put in extra time to help when needed and make the lessons interactive, fun and informative. I would recommend the college to my friends"
Games Development Courses
If you would like to develop your skills in game development please click here to find out more about our Game Development courses.
Want to work with British Airways, one of the world's most prestigious and award winning airlines, and study at Uxbridge College? Click here to find out more about the British Airways and Uxbridge College Information Technology (IT) Apprenticeship Programme.