BTEC Level 1 Diploma in Creative Media Production - Creative Technology
Entry Level 3 numeracy and literacy, which will be assessed at your interview.
Who is the course for
This course has been designed for students interested in gaining a foundation level of Games Development knowledge. Students can develop the practical skills that underpin a broad range of occupations including working within a team on projects to creating digital assets.
Course units Include -
- Investigating Interactive Media Products
- Developing Multimedia Products
- Developing Video Products
- Exploring Digital Photography
- Developing Animation
- Developing Audio Production
- Job Opportunities in Creative Media
- Creating Images Digitally
- Carrying out an Individual Project
- Working in a Team.
This course is classroom taught and you will have opportunities to develop your creative skills through instruction led workshops.
How is the course assessed
Continual course assessment, primarily using internal assignments.
Where next - Further Studies
Level 2 Extended Certificate in Information & Creative Technology Games, Level 2 Extended Certificate in Information & Creative Technology or C&G Level 2 Diploma in ICT Systems Support.
Where next - Job Opportunities
Gain employment as a digital asset creator, content editor, photography editor, sound editor following completion of Level 2, 3 or 4 courses.
Last updated: 12 January 2018
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to:
Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.
- Uxbridge Campus: Course Starting Mon 03 September 2018
Duration: 1 Year(s)
Where: Uxbridge Campus
When: Monday-Friday 09:00 to 17:00