Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Construction & The Built Environment
4 GCSEs grade 3 (grade D) or above preferably including both English & maths and science or a relevant Level 1 qualification. You will have a College interview and references will be taken up.
Who is the course for
This qualification is ideal for those looking for a career in Construction Management. This course will provide you with the foundations necessary to start you career in this industry that is need of skilled experts.
This course offers an insight into:
- Construction technology
- Scientific principles of construction
- Drawing techniques
- Principles of construction design and building
Where next - Further Studies
BTEC Level 3 Extended Certificate in Construction and the Built Environment (Building Services Engineering).
Where next - Job Opportunities
These qualifications do not lead directly to a job, but they prepare you to choose and start other qualifications. After taking another qualification, you could choose to work as:
- an electrician
- a plumber
- a heating and ventilation engineer
- an air conditioning engineer.
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to: Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.