C&G Level 3 Diploma in Plumbing (6035-03)
A relevant Level 2 plumbing qualification plus maths GCSE grade 4 (grade C) and 3 GCSEs grade 3 (grade D), including English and science and references will be taken up.
Who is the course for
This course is for learners that have completed a Level 2 Plumbing qualification. Candidates can further their knowledge base and gain a recognised certificate.
Level 3 Diploma in Plumbing Studies Core units include:
- Health and safety in building services engineering
- Complex cold water systems
- Domestic hot water
- Central heating systems
- Plumbing system installation planning
- Sanitation and drainage systems
- Career awareness in building services engineering
- Domestoc gas principles.
How is the course assessed
Plumbing 6035: online exams and portfolio.
Where next - Further Studies
Apprenticeship work with a Gas Safe Registered Engineer or an HNC/D in Construction.
Where next - Job Opportunities
Gain employment in the plumbing industry and with additional on-site experience you can work towards becoming a gas safe qualified engineer and become self-employed.
Last updated: 31 October 2019
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to: Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.