Covid Measures on Campus - click here to find out more

For information on exam results and appeals please click here  For information on resit exams for A Levels, AS Levels and GCSEs please click here.

DEADLINES FOR EXAM RESITS

If you want to resit exams in the autumn series please speak to your teachers before 5 pm on the dates below. If you are no longer at the College and don’t know how to contact your teacher, please contact Reception. The deadlines published below are a few days before the awarding body deadlines, to allow the College to submit the entries to the awarding boards in time.

A Levels and AS Levels 2 September 2020

GCSEs (except English Language and Mathematics) 15 September 2020

GCSE English Language and Mathematics 24 September 2020

While it may be possible to submit exam entries to awarding bodies after these deadlines, awarding bodies will charge a significant late entry fee. Late exam entries will only be submitted in exceptional circumstances and any late entry fees are likely to be passed onto the student.

The A Level and AS Level exam series runs from 5-23 October 2020.

The GCSE exams series runs from 2-23 November 2020.

Dates of exams can be found on the awarding body websites or from your teachers.

Dates of GCSE English and maths exams are listed below:

GCSE English 2 and 4 November 2020

GCSE maths 3, 5 and 9 November 2020.

case study image

FANZAL

I decided to join Uxbridge College because of its good reputation and excellent facilities. I have had opportunities to develop not just academically but also personally. My teachers are very supportive and helpful. The workshops I practice in, are well-equipped with the latest machinery and we have knowledgeable technicians. I also like the library a lot, where I study with my friends. I feel Uxbridge College will do whatever it takes to bring out the best in you!