AutoCAD 3D 2018
A good level of English is required and basic knowledge and/or experience of using AutoCad 2D.
Who is the course for
This course is for anyone who has a basic level of experience working with 2D AutoCAD, either in the workplace or as part of a course, who wishes to enhance their skills further in 3D Modelling using the latest version of AutoCAD.
Creating and Managing 3D drawing
- Using general 3 D command such as Spher, Cylinders, Qubix, Helix, Move and Extrude
- Using 3D Editing tools, transform, rotate, and Boolean operation
- Rendering and visualisation.
Hands on tutor led assignments and activities.
How is the course assessed
Ongoing informal assessment
Where next - Further Studies
Formal accredited training
Where next - Job Opportunities
Once you have clicked the Enrol Now button and completed and submitted your online application, Sanjay Suri, Commercial Manager will be in touch to discuss your application further.
PLEASE NOTE If you submit an application between 26 July and 23 August, Sanjay will contact you on his return to the office on 23 August. Many thanks.
Last updated 9 July 2018
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to: Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.