English Language Development - Lower (4 hr)
Who is the course for
These short ESOL courses are ideal for people who are living permanently in the United
Kingdom and would like to improve their English. The courses focus on reading, writing,
listening and speaking and are offered from Entry 1 to Entry 3 Level.
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to:
Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.
- Enquire here for future course dates
- Hayes Campus: Course Starting Wed 26 April 2017
Duration: 10 Week(s)
Where: Hayes Campus
When: Wednesday,Friday 10:00 to 12:00
Total College Fee: £220.00
- Hayes Campus: Course Starting Fri 22 September 2017