Looking to build a career in hairdressing? Our highly-qualified and industry renowned team will support you to develop your styling, cutting and colouring techniques to offer the latest trends commanded in this creative industry.
- You will work in our in-house salon, Distinction, with real clients and using professional quality products such as Wella and Goldwell.
- Our courses are designed with the perfect mix of theory and practical lessons and are delivered by excellent, industry experienced staff. One of the team was a National Finalist in the Afro Stylist of the Year Competition held at “Salon International” in October 2017.
- Develop your technical knowledge and keep up to date with the latest industry trends by participating in industry exhibitions, workshops and attending visits from product reps and industry professionals.
- We have excellent links with local employers and industry. You will also have opportunities to trade test for jobs at a range of salons such as Headmasters.
- Book an appointment at Distinction salons for hair and beauty treatments provided by our students. To book an appointment call 01895 853666
Distinction our hairdressing salons are based on the Hayes Campus and are open to the public, offering a wide range of treatments at a discounted price. Students benefit from working with paying clients in a realistic work environment, under the supervision of our highly qualified staff.
Click here for a pricelist or to book an appointment please call 01895 853666.
HABIA member school
Uxbridge College are a HABIA (Hair and Beauty Industry Authority) Member School. HABIA are the standards setting agency for the hair and beauty sector. Providing quality approvals for training excellence, and the developers of all hair and beauty occupational standards.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your level & choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button on the desired course page.
Last updated: 31 October 2019