Gain the skills you need for a successful career in hairdressing. Our highly qualified and industry renowned team will support you to develop your styling, cutting and colouring techniques to offer the latest trends commanded in this creative industry. By combining practical and theory classes, the team will encourage you to reach your full potential.
What's it like in Hairdressing?
- Develop your product knowledge and keep on-trend by taking part in trips to industry exhibitions, workshops and visits from product reps and industry professionals.
- Work with real clients in our Distinction salons using professional products including Wella and Goldwell. The salons are open to the public - call 01895 853666 to book an appointment.
- Showcase your creativity at the annual hair show, various competitions and college photoshoots and develop your portfolio for potential employers.
- Prepare for the world of work with our fantastic links with local salons and suppliers and take part in work experience.
- Trade test for a range of salons including the world renowned Headmasters.
- Previous students now work for a wide range of salons, including in the salons at Sky.
- We have a range courses at Level 2 and Level 3 – look online to find out your starting point!
Distinction our hairdressing salons are based on the Hayes Campus and are open to the public, offering a wide range of treatments at a discounted price. Students benefit from working with paying clients in a realistic work environment, under the supervision of our highly qualified staff.
Click here for a pricelist or to book an appointment please call 01895 853666.
“I knew I wanted to study hairdressing and heard that Uxbridge College was a very good place to study. All the facilities are good and we have everything we need to get the most of our studies. The lecturers are all very good and knowledgeable and make learning fun”
Want to see more? Click here to view our gallery.
Uxbridge College are a HABIA (Hair and Beauty Industry Authority) Member School.
HABIA are the standards setting agency for the hair and beauty sector. Providing quality approvals for training excellence, and the developers of all hair and beauty occupational standards.
Last updated: 13 September 2017