C&G Level 3 Diploma Hairdressing for Colour Tech (3002-68)
Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing plus a successful interview
Who is the course for
This course is for L2 qualified hairdressers wishing to progress & develop new skills to enable you to succeed in your career in the hairdressing industry.
The qualification covers a wide range of skills and knowledge required for working in the hairdressing industry.
- Cut hair using a combination of techniques
- Creatively colour and lighten hair
- Hairdressing consultation services
- Styling & Bridal hair
- Hair colour correction services
- Creative hair design skills – Uxbridge College work with local employers who will contribute to the knowledge and delivery of training. Employers will provide demonstrations and talks on the industry and where possible, work placements will also be provided by the employers. This practically based training is ideal preparation for gaining employment.
You will carry out treatments on paying clients, family and friends to meet the assessment requirements for the course.
How is the course assessed
Understanding of theory work assessed by written questions, projects and assignments which are completed at the end of each unit and also by oral questioning during practical sessions. Assessment of practical skills is ongoing while working in the college salons
Where next - Further Studies
You can progress into Higher Education and go on to study subjects such as Salon Management or a more general subject such as Business Management.
Where next - Job Opportunities
You can gain employment in a:
- Cruise Ship
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to: Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.