C&G Level 2 Diploma in Women's Hairdressing (VRQ) [3002-61] - PT Day
A good general education. To complete the assessments you will need a good level of English, both written and spoken. Previous hairdressing skills would be an advantage. Application followed by individual interview.
Who is the course for
Anyone considering a future career in hairdressing. Due to this, practical salon experience would be an advantage.
- Cutting woman’s hair
- Styling woman’s hair
- Colour and lighten hair
- Shampoo and condition the hair and scalp
- Client consultation
- Promoting products and services to clients
- Maintaining health and safety
The majority of the course will be practical based in the hairdressing salons. There will be theory based classes in addition to practical classes. This is to give guidance on passing exams and assignments. It will also be necessary to complete home study.
How is the course assessed
- Practical assessments will be completed on clients within your practical lessons.
- On-line multiple-choice exams and written assignments.
Where next - Further Studies
Progress onto study the Hairdressing Level 3 Certificate
Where next - Job Opportunities
Having successfully achieved this qualification, you would be able to work in the Hairdressing industry starting at a junior stylist level.
Last updated: 18 June 2019
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to: Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.