Emergency First Aid at Work
Who is the course for
This course is suitable for people aged 16+ who work in low hazard environments, or where Health and Safety Executive (HSE) guidelines indicate staff should hold a certificate in emergency first aid at work. It gives learners the skills and confidence to respond to a range of accidents and first aid emergencies they could encounter in the workplace. Awarding body is FAIB.
- understand the role and responsibility of a First Aider
- assess an incident
- manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- manage an unresponsive casualty who is NOT breathing normally
- recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
- manage a casualty who is wounded and bleeding
- manage a casualty who is in shock
- understand how to manage a casualty with a minor injury.
Last updated: 20 December 2017
How to Apply
You can enrol and pay online for this course. Please click the orange Enrol Now button below.
- Hayes Campus: Course Starting Fri 23 February 2018
Duration: 1 Week(s)
Where: Hayes Campus
When: Friday 09:30 to 16:30
Total College Fee: £88.00