Health & Social Care
Make a positive difference to someone’s life with a career in social care. Gain the skills and knowledge required for roles in a variety of care settings and prepare yourself for this demanding but personally rewarding sector.
- Find out first-hand what the sector is like and get tips and knowledge of the workplace, alongside your lessons from our expert teaching staff with experience of a range of health & social care roles.
- Learn in fantastic facilities including our practice room equipped with wheelchairs, hoist and testing machines to give you a feel for the real work in care homes and hospitals.
- Make a difference! Put your skills into action while getting involved in activities such as fundraising and local community and care projects.
- Whether it’s higher education or employment, our courses provide an essential stepping stone for your future career.
You maybe interested in:
- Access to Higher Education: If you are hoping to go to university but do not have a Level 3 qualification, check out our Access to Higher Education in Health & Human Sciences course.
- Virtual Open Day recording of the Health & Social Care session for courses in September 2021
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your level & choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button on the desired course page.