Health & Social Care
Train for a career supporting others. Learn the skills required for roles in care settings and prepare to become a Health & Social care professional.
- Learn from expert teaching staff with experience of a range of health & social care roles. Find out first-hand what the sector is like, plus get great tips and knowledge of the workplace.
- Get involved in exciting and fun activities and make a difference! Students have taken part in fundraising, including organising a cake sale to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support.
- Our courses provide an essential stepping stone and provide you with the skills you need to prepare for higher education or gain employment.
- Former students have put their skills into action through community projects including helping on assisted shopping days and wrapping Christmas gifts in the local town centre.
- Check out our Virtual Open Day recording for Health and Social Care & other subjects here.
Access to Higher Education
If you are hoping to go to university but do not have a Level 3 qualification, we offer an Access to Higher Education Diploma in Health & Human Studies - please click here for further details.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your level & choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button on the desired course page.