Motor Vehicle Maintenance
Develop your knowledge and skills in one of our three exceptionally well-equipped motor vehicle workshops boasting the latest technology, from suppliers including Snap-On, Halfords and Bosch.
What’s it like in Motor Vehicle Maintenance?
- Use specialist diagnostic equipment including a state of the art rolling road dynamometer facility.
- Learn from staff who are industry experts, many of whom have worked for main dealers, run and owned their own garages and will pass on their skills and expertise to get you ready for the world of work.
- Excellent links with suppliers, independent garages and main dealers offering work experience placements throughout the year.
- Progression onto higher level courses, with gateways to apprenticeships and employment in the motor vehicle industry.
- Industry related trips organised throughout the year including visits to vehicle manufacturers.
I came to Uxbridge College as they offered me the best opportunity to pursue my career in the motor industry. The facilities are excellent as there are three workshops which are well maintained and fully equipped with everything we need.
The lecturers are great, they offer support whenever and wherever needed and are extremely friendly - nothing is too much trouble. The college is a friendly and safe place to study – I would definitely recommend it to friends.
Want to see more? Click here to view our gallery.