Motor Vehicle Maintenance
Develop your knowledge and skills in one of our three exceptionally well-equipped motor vehicle workshops boasting the latest technology, from suppliers including Snap-On, Halfords and Bosch.
What’s it like in Motor Vehicle Maintenance?
- Use specialist diagnostic equipment including a state of the art rolling road dynamometer facility.
- Learn from staff who are industry experts, many of whom have worked for main dealers, run and owned their own garages and will pass on their skills and expertise to get you ready for the world of work.
- Excellent links with suppliers, independent garages and main dealers offering work experience placements throughout the year.
- Progression onto higher level courses, with gateways to apprenticeships and employment in the motor vehicle industry.
- Industry related trips organised throughout the year including visits to vehicle manufacturers.
Want to see more? Click here to view our gallery.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your level & choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button on the desired course page.