C&G Level 3 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair (4270-13) - PT Evening plus Off Site Assessment
Working in a garage, Carrying out a range of vehicle repair and diagnostic activities.
A good level of English is required.
Who is the course for
The VCQs in Automotive Maintenance & Repair is a practical qualification that demonstrates your skills on the job, in your own workplace.
- Health, Safety and Good Housekeeping in the Automotive Environment.
- Supporting Job Roles in the Automotive Work Environment.
- Skills in Materials, Fabrication, Tools and Measuring Devices in the
- Automotive Environment.
- Inspecting Light Vehicles using Prescribed Methods.
- Diagnosing and Rectifying Light Vehicle Engine Faults.
- Diagnosing and Rectifying Light Vehicle Chassis System Faults.
- Diagnosis and Rectification of Light Vehicle Transmission and Driveline Faults.
- Diagnosing and Rectifying of Automotive Vehicle Auxiliary Faults.
Course will be delivered as a combination of class based theory lessons and site based assessment. Candidates must attend all theory based lessons which will be on a Monday evening (1800 hrs till 2100 hrs). Note: There will be no lessons in July & August.
How is the course assessed
On line exams, Assignments and Portfolio Building/Assessment on site.
Where next - Further Studies
C&G 3428-02 Awad in MOT Testing (Level 2) C&G 3428-03 Award in MOT VTC Managers (Level 3)
Where next - Job Opportunities
M.O.T Tester, Supervisor, senior mechanic
Once you have clicked the Enrol Now button and completed and submitted your online application, Sanjay Suri, Commercial Manager will be in touch to discuss your application further.
PLEASE NOTE If you submit an application between 26 July and 23 August, Sanjay will contact you on his return to the office on 23 August. Many thanks.
Last updated 9 July 2018
How to Apply
This course requires an informal interview.
To arrange an assessment and interview time please contact Information, Advice & Guidance on 01895 853333.