C&G Level 1 Diploma in Vehicle Maintenance (4290-11)
4 GCSEs grade E (grade 2) or above including maths and English, plus a good school report commenting on attendance, punctuality, behaviour and commitment
Who is the course for
Turn your passion for fixing and maintaining cars into a career in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
Course units include:
- Health and safety
- Removing and refitting components
- Removing and replacing engine components
- Carrying out basic routine vehicle maintenance.
Where next - Further Studies
C&G Level 2 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair or an Apprenticeship.
Where next - Job Opportunities
You could gain employment in a garage as a vehicle technician, car salesman, garage trainee or parts personnel.
Last updated: 12 January 2018
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to:
Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.
- Uxbridge Campus: Course Starting Mon 03 September 2018
Duration: 1 Year(s)
Where: Uxbridge Campus
When: Monday-Friday 09:00 to 17:00