UAL Extended Diploma in Music (Level 3)
Who is the course for
This course is for those who wish to follow a broad based course that allows them to develop skills in popular and contemporary music.
This course consists of the following units:
- Improvisation/performance technique
- Recording/music computer technology
- Theory and harmony
- Singing/aural skills
- Keyboard skills
- Performing arts business administration.
All students will study Functional Skills as part of this course.
Students will be:
- Working in professionally equipped studios
- Giving performances
- Visiting professional productions
How is the course assessed
Progress is assessed continuously and competence must be proved in all areas of study before the full award is granted.
Where next - Further Studies
Students can go on to study for a Level 5 HND Diploma course or degree at college or university.
Where next - Job Opportunities
Students may gain employment in the music industry in a number of roles.
Last updated: 29 June 2016
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to:
Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.
- Hayes Campus: Course Starting Mon 04 September 2017
Duration: 1 Year(s)
Where: Hayes Campus
When: Monday-Friday 09:00 to 17:00