Want to embark on a career in performance? Develop your skills and be part of one of the biggest growing global industries. Our courses produce confident performers with strong communication skills which are essential qualities that help secure a job in any industry.
What’s it like in Performing Arts & Production?
- Develop your performance skills through practical and theory sessions, providing you with an insight into life in theatre.
- Fantastic upgraded facilities include mirrored dance studios, rehearsal rooms and a fully equipped, operational studio theatre with lighting and sound rigs.
- Industry professionals with a wide range of vocational experience share their knowledge to equip you with the skills you need to succeed.
- Students have worked, and continue to work, as background actors on recent professional TV shoots with Channel 4 and subsidiary production companies, such as E4.
- Dancers participate in a range of classes including ballet, contemporary, jazz and urban and have exhibited and performed at Move It – the UK’s biggest dance show and performed at the Ideal Home show!
- Former students have secured places at top universities and prestigious drama schools such as Central School of Speech and Drama and Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts.
- Showcase your skills through internal events and external performances including the college’s awards ceremony at The Beck Theatre, a primary school roadshow and performances in Uxbridge town centre.
"The facilities are impeccable at the college especially our beautifully modified dance studios and huge theatre. My lecturers are amazing, I’ve grown so much and learnt so much from each of them. The best thing is that each lecturer has a versatile method of teaching which gives me a wider range of skills. The college is a fun, friendly and hardworking institution where dreams are made"
Want to see more? Click here to view our gallery.
We are calling for expressions of interest for a new Performing Arts Partner. If you are interested in working with us please click here for more information.