- Our courses are designed to give you an experience of what a career in this field might involve, with emphasis on developing your physical fitness, participating in sports and outdoor activities, expedition skills, leadership and teamwork skills among others.
- Make the most of our trips and outdoor activities to build on your abilities and gain opportunities to learn about disaster planning, emergency response, law, discussing security threats and human behaviour.
- Supporting the UK, the Uniformed Public Services (UPS) prevent and respond to incidents, protect and serve society, provide peacekeeping, humanitarian assistance, prevent conflict and defend UK interests.
- On completion, our students can look to gain direct entry into the Emergency and Armed Services or progress to higher education including university in areas including emergency planning and management, terrorism studies, criminal psychology or more traditional subjects like psychology, criminology, law and more.
You maybe interested in:
- Virtual Open Day recording our Public Services session for courses in September 2021
- Video: Check out this video to see why our students think their Public Services course is so good!
- Newsletter: Latest newsletter (Nov 2020) from the Sport, Public services and Travel & Tourism section
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your level & choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button on the desired course page.