Lay the foundations for your career in science. Choose from a range of qualifications delivered in a combination of theory and practical applications with their use in industry and business.
- Prepare for higher education and university. Most of our students who complete the Level 3 Diploma progress to university to pursue pharmacy, pharmacology, biology, biomedical sciences, forensic sciences, criminology, psychology and other similar courses.
- Our staff are highly qualified and experienced in their field and bring a wealth of technical and industry knowledge to prepare you for a future in the sciences.
- We offer a supportive tutorial programme to equip you with knowledge that extends beyond the classroom and to help you to make the most of your time with us.
- Some units are assessed by coursework which is internally marked and externally moderated.
- Students taking the new Level 2 and 3 BTEC qualifications must also sit externally-examined units.
- Check out our Virtual Open Day recording for Science & other subjects here.
You can also see our students taking part in some STEM activities as part of National Science and Engineering Week.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your level & choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button on the desired course page.