Travel, Tourism & Aviation
Learn the ins and outs of the travel and tourism industry with an opportunity to gain the skills and knowledge needed to work in the aviation industry. Gain knowledge about products, services and operations to prepare for a career in this exciting field.
- Maximise your learning with courses that are designed to get you ready for a fulfilling career in the industry, including roles in the airline, cruise, hospitality, events, holiday travel & tourism sector.
- Benefit from trips and visits as part of your course, giving you an understanding of the real workings of the industry. Trips have included Bournemouth, Edinburgh, Croatia, Iceland, Malta and New York.
- Benefit from our excellent employer links with British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Park Inn Hotel and Colette Worldwide among others.
- Take advantage of work experience opportunities with quality placements in the industry. For many students a successful work placement has resulted in permanent employment. Make the most of our annual employer fair with representatives from numerous organisations including Georgian House Hotel, Alpine Elements, TUI, Igoski, Titan Airways, Cogo Travel and Hilton Hotels providing work experience and employment opportunities.
You maybe interested in:
- Virtual Open Day recording of the Travel & Tourism session for courses in September 2021
- Newsletter: Latest newsletter (Nov 2020) from the Sport, Public services and Travel & Tourism section
- News Item: Teacher of the year award for Uxbridge College Travel & Tourism lecturer
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a course, please click on the (i) 'Courses' Tab on the right or scroll down (if using mobile), (ii) Select your level & choose your course and (iii) Click on the 'Apply Now' button on the desired course page.