NCFE Level 3 Diploma In Travel And Tourism
Who is the course for
This course is for those wishing to gain employment in the travel & tourism industry or progress onto the Level 5 HND in Travel & Tourism Management at Uxbridge College or at university.
Course units include:
- The UK travel and tourism industry
- Customer service in travel and tourism
- Preparing for a career in travel and tourism.
Optional units include:
- Work experience in travel and tourism
- UK tour operations
- Travel agency operations
- Marketing for travel and tourism
- Resort representative’s roles and responsibilities
- Investigating airline cabin crew
- Worldwide passenger airlines
- The cruise industry
Lectures, workshops, group work, visiting speakers, practical sessions and outside visits to provide students with a realistic view of the industry. This will also involve an overseas residential trip.
How is the course assessed
Course work, assignments and practical applications of skills.
Where next - Further Studies
Progress from the Level 3 Diploma to the Extended Diploma in Travel & Tourism and then onto our Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management or go on to university.
Where next - Job Opportunities
Employment as a tour operator, resort representative or work in a hotel, airport or conference centre
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to: Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.