NCFE Level 3 Introductory Diploma/Extended Diploma in Travel And Tourism
5 GCSEs grade 9-4 (grade A*-C) including English & maths or a suitable level 2 qualification. References may be taken up.
Who is the course for
Prepare for a career in travel and tourism by learning about customer service, hospitality and resort representatives.
You will explore
- the UK travel and tourism industry,
- travel agency operations and
- the cruise industry. In addition to learning about these subjects in the classroom, you will gain first-hand experience of what it’s like in industry by participating in work experience.
Where next - Further Studies
Progress from the Level 3 Introductory Diploma to the Extended Diploma in Travel and Tourism. Beyond this, you could go on to our Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC in International Travel and Tourism Management or university.
Where next - Job Opportunities
Employment as cabin crew, tour operator, resort representative or work in a hotel, airport or conference and events centre.
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to: Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.