Returning to Onsite Teaching  |  Lateral Flow Testing  |  Exams & Assessment  |  COVID Safety on Campus

Click here for full details on what you need to know

BTEC Exams in January 2021 Have Been Cancelled
Updated: 5 January 2021 at 20:00 

The Department for Education (DfE) and Pearson have tonight published an update on VTQs. Scheduled BTEC exams were due to begin tomorrow 6 January.  

We have tonight (5 January 2021) decided to:

1.       Cancel ALL January BTEC exams.

2.       Move all BTEC classes to fully remote delivery.

We have NOT yet cancelled ESOL, Functional Skills and wider VTQs eg. City & Guilds exams. However, we are waiting for further updates on wider exams planned for later this month and will update as soon as these are available. 

Please contact your School Administrator or Teacher if you need any further information.

Thank you.

Dr Darrell DeSouza                                  Pat Carvalho
CEO & Group Principal                            Deputy CEO / Principal – Harrow Coll
ege

HCUC Logo CMYK

case study image

MARWA

It is a great opportunity to learn at Uxbridge College. I feel very welcome here and enjoy my course very much. The facilities like the mock aircraft cabin and travel agency, make learning so much fun and I like learning about travel and
the world. In the future, I hope to pursue my studies at university and work in the airline industry. I would definitely recommend Uxbridge College to anyone, it is a wonderful place to learn.
case study image

ASHER

I chose Uxbridge College because I was sure I could follow a career path into the aviation sector at this college. The environment is very positive and friendly and the teaching methods are easy and enjoyable. The mock aircraft cabin is especially good and provides an opportunity to learn about safety demonstrations and food & drink. I would recommend my friends to come to UC as it is an amazing college.